Disclaimer: The accuracy of the property information cannot be guaranteed accurate.
Why choose City Docklands for Lettings and Property Management?
City Docklands is one of the Leading Independent Agents in the City and Docklands area- we rent and manage a wide choice of flats and homes to suit most budgets. We employ dedicated, experienced property professionals who endeavour to ensure that renting and managing your property is as stress free as possible whilst gaining maximum rental yield. Our clients are secure in the knowledge that all of our senior management team are ARLA accredited and because we are an independent company, we are flexible and take the time to answer all your property queries.
Our large client portfolio is built on recommendations and referrals, so we aim to ensure client loyalty by offering a bespoke service which works with your best interests in mind, with tailored fees to suit your needs. Our services include:
City Docklands Property Management is the perfect partner to our residential lettings business. Corporate and private tenants are increasingly asking for rental properties that are managed by City Docklands to ensure a smooth tenancy. For landlords too, the service provides peace of mind as legislation changes rapidly and our professional property management team ensure our landlords are always compliant. Securing a tenant for your property is often just the first step in a successful letting. There are many practical and legal issues to consider and the list can be endless. Our comprehensive service covers all aspects of property management and can assist in matters such as:
- Listing your properties on www.citydocklands.com and all major web portals
- Instantly emailing your property details to our database of tenants
- Marketing your property via text, twitter and facebook
- Weekly landlord feedback
- 24 hour in house property management service
- Arranging payments of outgoings, e.g. ground rent
- Provision of a 24 hour emergency helpline
- Advising on deductions from the deposit and managing the check out procedure
- Electrical installations and maintenance
- Gas installations and maintenance
- Ensuring compliance with all safety regulations i.e. Gas Safety Certificates, Portable Appliance Testing / Electrical Safety Regulations, Fire and Furnishing Regulations
- General property maintenance
- Cleaning and repair works
- Key holding Service